Our Mission is to provide reliable and fair exams that not only test students’ ability to communicate, but also give a positive and motivating goal for students and their teachers to work towards.
- Euroexam International was the first exam board in the world to write and deliver a suite of English exams based on the now universally accepted CEFR.
- State Accredited in Hungary.
- Focused on candidate success: Euroexam provides free of charge e-learning preparation courses and many other online support services.
- Train the teacher: Euroexam operates a programme of teacher training and development including webinars.
- Twice received awards from the European Commission for the development of language testing.
- Instrumental in developing the Council of Europe Manual widely used by examination centres and universities to demonstrated compliance with the CEFR.
- 15+ years in the Central European market. Founded in 2001.
- Over 85 exam centres throughout Europe and Russia.
- 20,000 candidates in 2016 – including 2,500 at Level C1, 12,000 at Level B2.
- Over 150,000 candidates in total.
- Euroexam delivers English exams at 5 CEFR levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1).
- Euroexam delivers German exams at 3 CEFR levels (B1, B2, C1).