Name of data manager: Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe (administrative centre for Euroexam International)
Address: 1012 Budapest, Tábor u. 5.
Contact information: email@example.com
The handling of data takes place based on the users’ voluntary, informed and explicit consent.
Legal grounds of data management
All data management is based on the user’s voluntary consent to allow the storage and handling of a) all personal data entered and b) all technical data generated by and for users of http://www.euroexam.com under Article 3(1) of Act No. LXIII of 1992 of Hungary on the protection of personal data and the publication of data of public interest.
Types of data collected
- Personal information disclosed by the user for the purposes of using the website’s services.
- Technical information generated through the standard operation of the website and recorded automatically in the IT system. Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe uses this information for the sole purpose of generating statistics. Google Analytics automatically stores the information that web browsers send when visiting a site and these server logs may contain information such as IP addresses, browser types and language settings, as well as cookies that allow the identification of the specific web browser used. Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe does not link this information to any other data that would allow the identification of individual users.
Purpose of data management
- The purpose of handling information disclosed by the user is to facilitate communication between the user and Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe.
- In the case of browsing data logged and stored through www.euroexam.com, the data is handled for statistical purposes only, for example to understand how often the various sub-pages of www.euroexam.com are visited, and how long users spend on each page at a time.
- We log IP addresses acquired from discussion forum posts to ensure that appropriate standards of behaviour and the safety of the forum are maintained.
- The data handler does not use personal information for any purpose other than stated above. Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe only discloses personal information to third parties with the prior and informed consent of the user except in cases where the company is required by law to forward certain data.
Data management period
- In the case of information disclosed by the user, data handling is limited to the period of contact with the user.
- Information disclosed by the user voluntarily will be deleted at the user’s written request. Such requests shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Browsing data logged and stored through www.euroexam.com will be retained as long as the operator of the website deems it necessary.
People with access to the data
- Data logged by the server is accessible to Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe’s data manager (Chief IT Systems Manager).
- Information disclosed for the purposes of the dissemination of newsletters is accessible to Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe’s data manager.
- Information disclosed during the registration process is accessible to Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe’s data manager. IP addresses acquired from discussion forum posts are accessible to forum administrators and global moderators.
Disclosing managed data to third parties
- Personal information disclosed during the registration process is stored in Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe’s database and will only be disclosed to third parties subject to a valid query.
- The User’s computer IP address is logged with each new discussion forum post; this information will only be disclosed to third parties subject to a valid query.
- Information disclosed as part of registering for the newsletter will only be disclosed to third parties subject to a valid query.
Users may seek legal remedy from the competent courts of law and/or request the assistance of the Data Protection Ombudsman.
If Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe discovers that:
- a user has violated a third person’s rights;
- a user has entered someone else’s personal information during registration or at a later date;
- a person has used public information available through www.euroexam.com or acquired through illegal means to violate a third party’s rights to personal information (e.g. spam);
- a person has violated this data management policy;
Euroexam Central and Eastern Europe will take legal action to identify the person responsible and seek compensation for the damages caused.