Euroexam International publishes a range of support materials in both print and digital format. The Eurocity exam preparation course book series not only provides step-by step development in all four language skills that enhances students’ learning but also offers practice in those exam strategies that guarantee success. To complement the course books, complete sets of practice tests are also available. Both Eurocity course books and Practice Test Books are available from Local Testing Centres, bookshops and online.
Euroexam publications are complemented by free-of-charge online resources including the award-winning Euroexam e-learning courses.
GO2UNI - Higher education application support
Euroexam International operates GO2Uni, a Higher Education application support service, which:
- guides candidates in choosing the right university and the right course,
- offers academic skill tutorials
- supports candidates in the application process
- arranges visits to overseas open days in co-ordination with admissions departments
- provides post-offer support, including financial planning and accommodation advice.
For participating HE institutions, GO2UNI offers a cost-free advanced introduction to Euroexam International’s candidates looking for a gateway to a wider world.