Our go2uni programme is here to help you - wherever you may be.
- What courses or universities suit my interests and goals?
- How do I apply?
- What is a Personal Statement?
- How much is it going to cost?
If you are applying to a UK university, you must have been wondering about these questions.
Let us help you find the answers!
go2uni is your best choice if...
- you complete your secondary studies within the next 2 years (or you have already passed your final exams)
- you wish to study in the UK
- you need help in making your application and preparation before starting.
UK Higher education application support programme
Our programme prepares you to apply for the 2019/20 academic year in the UK.
We offer workshops and one-on-one, weekly consultations in person or online.
Our mentors are graduates from top UK universities with a vast experience in preparing applications.
The programme consists of a 3-month intensive period (i.e: until your application deadline), plus an 8-month support in practical issues until your first day at uni (e.g. travel, insurance, student loan, accommodation, etc).
Intensive period (30th Oct 2018 - 15th Jan 2019 )
- Getting your head around the application system and choosing courses and universities
- Personal Statement orientation workshop
- Things to look out for when applying online
- Finding your referee and supporting the reference writing process
Follow-up support period: (16th Jan - 30th Sep 2019)
- Preparation for any tests or interviews required
- Evaluating and accepting offers, submitting required documentation
- Applying for student loan
- Building your new life abroad: sorting out insurance, travel, accommodation, liaising with the Hungarian authorities
Tuition fee: €275
Optional modules, tailored to individual needs
Personal Statement writing: 30 October - 15 January
One of the most important, decisive factors in your application will be your Personal Statement (PS), which introduces your skills, potential and interests.This module will support your PS writing with intensive, weekly one-on-one consultations and feedback.
as a stand-alone module: €225
for go2uni participants: €175
Language skill boost to fulfil the requirements
- Help with choosing the right language exam for your application requirements
- Identifying individual development needs
- 6-week preparation in small groups, with individual consultations.
as a stand-alone module: €200
for go2uni participants: €150
Contact us with any question at firstname.lastname@example.org