To date, candidates can take an On-Demand Euroexam at any level at any of over 100 Test Centres in Europe and Russia. Euroexam International is working to expand the number of Test Centres to provide greater geographic coverage and to bring Euroexam closer to our candidates.
Euroexam International’s principal examinations
- Euroexam General English. CEFR levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1
- EuroPro Business and Professional Purpose English. CEFR levels: B1, B2, C1
- Euroexam General German. CEFR levels B1, B2, C1
Euroexam is continually developing new examinations that meet both the candidate needs and the high quality standards of the industry.
Test Centre Profile
Euroexam International exams are hosted by language schools, universities, higher education language centres and other educational institutions offering language learning courses at any level. We would also welcome the opportunity to cooperate with Chambers of Commerce and other professional bodies representing employers and employee organisations and Government departments responsible for language skill development.
For any of our principal examinations, Euroexam International will provide full academic and administrative support, training and financial management. Test Centres provide the facilities and equipment, an interlocutor and an invigilator, both of whom we will fully train. For further details, click here.
Test Centres can host Euroexams on two levels:
- On-Demand. Hosting exams in response to ad hoc demand
- Scheduled Exam hosting. As Euroexam becomes better known by students and teachers in your location, Euroexam International can provide Test Centres with teacher training, course books and practice tests, as well as the marketing and management support to develop regular exam sittings.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us.